Solid Mass Media in Coquitlam is hiring Web Developer.
Web developer perform the following duties:
- Consult with clients to develop and document Web site requirements, Consult with clients to find and implement creative effects for projects as needed and document website requirements, Record timesheets based on customer project
- Research website design trends & competition
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements, Insert google analytics or tag manager code to websites by determining hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Web site
- Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web site related code
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- May lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
- A bachelor’s degree, in computer science or another related program is required.
- Minimum one year related work experience required.
- $26.50 ~ $28.00 per hour depending on experience
- 40 hours per week
- Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. If you are interested, please send your resume by email to email@example.com.